Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Caleb!


Photo by: Augustine Grace Photography (www.augustinegrace.com)

Today my little (big) brother is 16! Woohoo! 

In the spirit of your birthday, I've put together some quotes about brothers. Some remind me of me, some remind me of you, but they all remind me of us. Here we go...

  • "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero." ~ Marc Brown
  • "Sibling relationships--and 80 percent of Americans have at least one--outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of closeness and distance, warmth, loyalty and distrust." ~ Erica E. Goode
  • "It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea." ~ Dylan Thomas  
  • "There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother." ~ Astrid Alauda 
  • "Boom, boom, boom. Muffiiiiiins." ~ Shawn Spencer

Caleb, I love you very much and I am so proud of the man God is molding you into. Keep loving God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength (Luke 10:27). Thanks for being the best brother ever. I can't wait to have more fun and memories with you as the years pass on. I love you, bro.

P.S. Drive safely. Please.

P.P.S. This made me think of you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment